If you have a small to medium-size business (SME) or are a start-up based in East Sussex, we could help you fund a wide range of capital items to help increase sales, improve productivity and boost profitability.
ELIGIBLE FOR A GRANT?
In order to be eligible a business must:
• Be a small to medium-size business with under 250 staff and a turnover under €50m be spending on a project or purchase that has a long-term growth impact on the business (not day-to-day running costs)
• Have, with our help, secured a grant offer letter from SEBB before starting the project.
The following sectors are not eligible for SEBB funding
• Fishery and aquaculture
• Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
• Coal, steel and shipbuilding
• Synthetic fibres
• Generalised education establishments
• Charities and voluntary sector organisations not using a trading arm
• Politically-affiliated membership organisations.
GDPR: an opportunity for growth
New data rules are in-coming – are you ready for them? Don’t worry, most businesses aren’t. Here at Business East…
Cut & Grill owner sinks teeth into new business venture with support from Business East Sussex
Following a re-evaluation of the marketplace in 2016, Paul Noble & Debbie Grant, owners of Battle based restaurant Nobles Restaurant,…
Designed & Developed by PRG Ltd