After an opportunity to have a drink (included in ticket price) and network with the other guests, three great speakers from within the Chamber will each make a presentation as follows:
- Social Media by Mina O’Brien of Ditzy Media
- Top tips from Mina bringing you the latest from the world of social to make sure you are not missing out on the key benefits of Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to connect with your customers and wider community.
- Transformational Leadership by Rachel Stone of Bespoke Training Eastbourne
- Rachel will present a session on transformational leadership “All coaches are leaders, but not all leaders are coaches”. The focus of Rachel’s session will be how leaders get the best results using coaching skills, and tips for techniques.
- Marketing by Emma Pearce of Pearce Marketing
- Top tips from Emma for creating a targeted and cost-effective marketing plan to grow your business in 2017. This session will provide you with a practical insight into the 8-step strategic marketing planning process that you can follow to build your business. This includes clearly identifying your target markets, through to your sales messages, marketing tactics, measurement and more.
There will be an opportunity for questions and further networking afterwards.