- This event has passed.
Pro-Actions Business Improvement Workshop – Marketing Planning
19th January 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| £100
See below for schedule of each month’s topic.
As a small business owner do you find it challenging to rise above everyday operations and focus on strategic planning and long-tem growth?
Imagine if you could have a dedicated and experienced professional advisor and up to 10 colleagues who focus all their energy on resolving a challenge that you alone found hard to overcome; how much more time would you have?
A Pro-actions Business Improvement Workshop is like having your own board of directors; a pool of experienced colleagues there to help you, guide you and assist you in growing your business. It is a proven methodology consisting of strategies and techniques which will help you achieve more results in less time.
The workshops form part of a 12-month programme designed to help you examine and improve all areas of your business and covers the key topics that drive business growth:
• Creating a vision for your business and building a compelling plan
• Cost effective marketing and lead generation approaches that work
• Developing effective sales strategies so that you can convert more leads, more easily
• Managing your time so that the profitable things get done first
• Making the personal transition from business owner to business leader
• Structuring your business for growth and motivating your staff to maximise performance
This programme is one of the most effective in the UK today and there are real benefits to joining:
• Grow your business at a pace which is challenging, suits your management style and availability
• Generate real improvements to your results and profitability
• Create real progress in your business & personal life
• Become part of an instant, dynamic peer group of like-minded business owners that provides a valuable and readily available support network
• Learn about the different business solutions, share best practices and have a place to turn to where you can bounce ideas and frustrations off your peers
• Benefit from great networking and business opportunities because of trust built among workshop members
• Increased accountability; the unique workshop format ensures you take 3 “steps to success” every month without exception
• Getting the time to focus entirely on what you want from your business
• Ongoing support via email and phone throughout the month means you are not alone on your journey
Seize the opportunity to improve results and grow your business now! Business Improvement Workshops are about driving results. You get continuous, accelerated, practical support & insights that you can put into practice immediately.
Move quickly as places are limited. Just £100 + VAT per month
Call now to book your place or discuss further 07818 061189, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Council Meeting Room, 73 High Street, Heathfield, TN21 8HU
There are 2 carparks nearby, refreshments will be available.
17th November – Business Strategy & Planning
15th December – Marketing Strategy
19th January 2017 – Marketing Planning
16th February – Sales Process – New Business Development
16th March – Sales Process Client Retention
20th April – Leadership & Management
18th May – Team & Performance Management
15th June – Understanding Profit & Loss & Cash Flow
13th July – Budgeting & Forecasting
14th September – Measurement & Key Performance Indicators
12th October – Risk & Sensitivity
16th November – Business Funding for Growth
All Workshops will be on Thursday and commence at 10am and finish by 1pm