- This event has passed.
The Power of Linkedin – Its Not Who You Know, Its Who Knows You…
May 15 @ 1:45 pm - 5:00 pm
NatWest invites you to this complimentary event hosted by Luv4 Marketing.
Is Your Marketing Achieving The Results For Your Business?
Leads drive growth. We will take you through the power of Linkedin and how to drive leads to your business, running profitably from month 1.
Whatever your efforts to date, you will take away key learnings of how to drive leads into your business from Linkedin.
– How to benefit from a £12,000 government funded digital marketing apprenticeship.
– A 90 day plan you will believe in
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Limited places available. Register Today
We will be speaking on the following topics;
Your LinkedIn Profile
– Optimise your profile to rank on Page 1 of Google and LinkedIn searches
– How to create the perfect headline and summary sections that drive conversions
– Learn how to find your key target markets and engage effectively with them
LinkedIn Groups & Company Pages
– Learn why having your own LinkedIn group is vital to protect your online visibility and become an authority figure in your sector
– Learn how to rank your company page on the first page of Google
– Learn what types of content works on both LinkedIn Groups and Company Pages
LinkedIn Advertising, Articles & Promotions
– Learn why LinkedIn advertising is so powerful when targeting other businesses online
– Learn the power of LinkedIn Articles and how to leverage them into your content and blog strategy
– Learn how 3rd party promotion tools can help to automate your marketing and therefore generate leads whilst you sleep
By attending this complimentary event, you will receive 3 gifts worth £897!
FREE Marketing Audit (RRP £199)
FREE Marketing Strategy Review (RRP £399)
FREE Access to 1 eLearning Course (RRP £299)
Please note that this event is open to all – you don’t have to be a NatWest customer to attend
“Great Talk Helped me think differently about how to market the business”
– Joshua Perkins
“The presenters have been fantastic It is great to speak to someone about SEO & lead generation in plain English!”
– David Lakey
“Extremely informative and had a positive attitude Provided the knowledge to make real changes to marketing strategy”
– Lewis Clark
All information used in this presentation you are registering for is produced for information purposes only and is for the sole use of the attendees at the presentation.
Whilst we feel this topic is beneficial to business owners, the views expressed are not intended to be and should not be viewed as individual advice or as a recommendation by RBS, NatWest or any third party. You should seek independent advice in respect of issues that are of concern to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, or assurance of any kind, expressed or implied, that are made to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this presentation and do not accept any obligation to update or correct any information contained herein.
During the event photographs may be taken on behalf of the host with a view to posting on social media to promote services offered to customers. If you do not wish to be included in the photographs please notify us.
For the avoidance of doubt RBS/NatWest does not produce the materials for all presentations. This disclaimer applies equally to any materials or presentations produced by a third party.
By registering for this event you agree that you have read and expressly agree to the use of your personal data submitted as part of your event registration by Eventbrite in accordance with their:
- Terms of Service:(https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-terms-of-service?lg=en_GB),
- Data Processing Addendum for Organisers (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/data-processing-addendum-for-organizers?lg=en_GB_); and