Heathfield Chamber: Business Support & Development Group
November 20 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am
A new exciting monthly forum for business owners in Heathfield and the surrounding area. Come along to:
- Meet local business owners and share experiences
- Make new connections and make the most of opportunities
- Share common issues and practices
- Get informal help and support
- 1 minute slot for all attendees to introduce themself/business
- 10 minute slot for a member to fully explain their business and provide details of special offers, etc.
- 10 minute slot for a member/guest to introduce and discuss a selected business related topic.
- Open discussion, notices, informal 1:1 meetings, dependent upon timings.
Dependent on venue there will be tea and coffee as well as light snacks available.
For the first 3 months the cost will be £5.00 per head, payable in advance. Thereafter we will review the costs based upon people’s input with a longer term aim of supporting local businesses.
To find out more or to book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org