Clean Growth Innovation – Two Day Workshop
September 24 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on 23rd October 2019 at 9:30am
Clean Growth Innovation – Two Day Workshop – Day 1
Tuesday 24th September and Wednesday 23rd October 2019
This free two-day workshop delivered in conjunction with Green Growth Platform, will give you an insight into what the opportunities are in your business, and how to implement them.
Clean Growth Innovation is the development of any new and improved product, process, business model or service that reduces your impact on the environment.
Reducing your environmental impact isn’t just about protecting the planet for future generations. It drives down costs, increases profits, improves employee morale and gives your marketing a new angle.
- Energy saving and generation
- Process automation
- Clean and green new product and service innovation
- Supply chain management
- Business energy and productivity auditing
- Staff engagement and business strategy
Who’s it for?
- This workshop is focused on developing clean and green business innovation. It’s for any SME leader in any sector who wants to do things differently and is developing new clean and green products, services or processes.
- Ideas to reduce energy and resource costs and carbon footprint
- Explore Energy, Process and Automation opportunities and how to create a competitive advantage by developing clean and green ideas for new products and services
- Encourage and educate Managers with the knowledge and know-how to explore R&D and innovation opportunities within their business and identify who can help
- How to prepare an energy demand profile for your business
- How to produce a business energy and productivity audit plan
- How to produce a policy and strategy roadmap to achieve a Cleaner and Greener business
There’s ample parking, refreshments and pastries will be waiting for you on arrival, and lunch is provided.
This workshop is FREE to all eligible delegates wishing to attend.
Please call the office on 01444 259259 to book your place.
These workshops are being delivered in conjunction with Green Growth Platform, Clean Growth UK’s South East Hub and co-funded by the LoCASE programme.