- This event has passed.
Advanced Selling Skills
November 26 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm| £600
Advanced Selling Skills – 2 Day Course
The course is applicable to people who are already performing an Account Management role where they need to negotiate long term profitable business relationships with clients.
This course will teach you how to approach your clients in ways that connect, have impact and relevance for your clients.
To give you greater confidence in securing the orders you and your company deserve to achieve.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Develop a negotiating style that achieves win:wins with your client
- Influence different types of buyer behaviour
- Enhance your sales presentations to achieve more impact and greater ‘buy-in’ from your clients
- Give yourself permission to close more sales
- Understand the importance of planning and be able to manage time more effectively
- Understand the importance of trust and learn techniques to develop and maintain it
- Build longer term relationships
- Develop a personal action plan
- Represent your ideas in ways that connect quickly with the customer
- Have impact in presenting what’s relevant to the customer
- Practise the negotiation skills associated with a win:win approach
- Adopt sales strategies whereby both parties feel satisfied
3 Pure Styles of Influencing
- Practise getting on the same wave-length to build rapport and secure trust
- Adjust your style to suit your buyers behaviour
- Focus on what matters most so that’s you’re both efficient and effective
- Apply Coveys time management model to the sales environment
Advanced Questioning skills
- Apply NLP techniques to your questioning approach so that you really understand your customers model of the world
- Develop assertive beliefs to increase your confidence and give yourself permission to ask for commitment more often
- Programme yourself for successful calls, visits and presentations